Monday, May 5, 2008

STOP Feeding The cats !!!

well i mean, if kind hearted ppl out there whom are giving a life to even strays animals by feeding them food. the feeding of cats/birds/dogs.. strays i mean is not a crime in HDB area. but look if the feeders can feed the animals at a location which will NOT cause any Unwanted smell/Trouble to passerby then carry-on. jus take a look at this Once-beautiful seat of a bike below my hse.. The cats did a wonderful job to tear up his seat !! My Bros's Silverwing's seat was damaged by cats, SO Im not gonna let my baby get disturbed by those cute little cats.


this pics are abit dark as i take them wif my wonderful camera of my pda :p
look at the seat from this bike
a little zoom in if u can't see the damage
well can u see it from here ? so shld we stop feeding the cats :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home