Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wad A day !!

wad a day for mi on 20th may 2008 !! it was an ordinary tuesday.. my baby was abit low on petrol & i am almost late for work.. so i went to work safety.. as i was leaving my office towards the petrol kiosk, i ended up pushing my baby for a 1km walk under the hot hot sun.. +spoke to an lta officer for a sec & eventually saw the officer in "action"
this is wad happen.. as i am turning towards jalan ahmad ibrahim's shell once i enter into aye,my baby came to a stop & immediately i knew tat im out of petrol "for the 1st time in my baby's life" so no choice i got down & started pushing along the aye towards shell, as i passby a bus stop an lta officer on his patrol bike was taking down numbers from the veh that zoom past him.. he turned to mi & smile,followed by wad happen ? so i jus replyed him,dunno it went down suddenly.. maybe out of petrol. then i continue my scroll & sun-tanning wif baby...
YES! i reach the petrol station finally, parked my baby on main-stand open up the petrol cap..THen i heard a LOUD " ping-bong" followed by a veh horn... i turned to look at the aye & saw 2 lorrys crash into each other.. soon after the lta officer whom was "camping" near the bus stop came into action & within mins a tow truch had arrived.. by then i have cooled down abit & after my filling up of petrol i went off.. to enjoy the wind of the day wif my baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home