Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Followup Aft operation.

Went back to hospital today again -_-, Luckily My Xxx was ther wif mi .. :)
If not i would had fallen asleep there..
reach at abt 215pm,went to the terapist whom jus did a mersure of how much my finger can bend till.. then to note it down on a paper to let the doctor view it. that process lasted less then 20 mins, but it costed $6 dollar..
following that my appt with clinic B was @ 325pm reach there at 240pm wait outside the RM 4 for my turn.. i was hoping that they could attend to mi faster as i wont b wasting my time sitting there.. As the number of patient flow there would be counted as LOW compared to normal days.. they call mi into the dressing Rm @ about 3pm i was so happy because it means i would go out of the hospital earlier. So entering the dressing rm at 3pm taking out the bandage at 305pm then WAITED for the doctor from 305pm till 345pm ... finally spoke to him & found out some info that we wanna know... so leaving the clinic @ 4pm.. Actually it is considered fast le.. comparing to my previous visits which lasted 4hr + everytime... -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home