Monday, September 1, 2008

The Comex show 2008

Yes the comex had ended yest.. a 4 days show from 28-31 aug this yr.. this is the show which i went there all 4 days since i left BDS .. Well because my Lovly Xiao Xiong Xiong is working as a pt sony promoter for camera there :) so i went there all 4 days to fetch her to take a few sneak look at my Xxx in "action" :) at the same time re-visited alot of my frenes in the it line :).

Im very proud of my Xxx infact, because she has NV work as a sales promoter before. she has 0 knowledge of camera. she nv work in thos very competitve it show before. & yet :) she took up the job & she is soo fast at learning those features of the camera. who needs a full timer when u can have a better pt sales promoter like her :) she sold quite a lot of cameras over that 4 days so aBIG clap for my Xxx Jiayou :) i knw there r others whom sold more then her but look those ppl jus have the exp before unlike my Xxx Whom w/out exp won some of them :) Cheers for my Xxx..
if My Xxx intends to join the Nov it show i will give her my fullest support as of now i know that dun have to worry much :) Xiao Xiong Xiong CAN DO IT ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home